Alignment of technology and business mission goals has become an integral part of every organization’s ability to plan and operate effectively. However, this overall process, known as IT Strategic Planning, can be challenging for any organization. For example, commitment by management, the organizational climate, and resistance to change can all be inherent barriers in the strategic planning process. Furthermore, IT Strategic Planning is an organization-wide effort with inputs being pulled from different internal and external stakeholders.
Oxford assists cabinet level agencies in guiding them past barriers and challenges that may be present, implementing a sound IT Strategic Planning process through organizational collaboration, by establishing a culture of performance excellence, and via effective change management. Through previous and current efforts with our clients, Oxford has established an IT Strategic Planning Hierarchy and Line of Sight, implemented within our agency organizations, pictured above.
What We Do…
- IT Strategic Plan Development
- Strategy Alignment (Capital Planning, IT Portfolio Management, IT Governance, Legislative and Oversight alignment, Shared Services)
- IT Governance Facilitation
- Roadmap Development
- IT Strategy Process and Operating Model Development
- Strategic Business Management