As technology implementations in the federal government continue to be under stringent policy and budget pressures, effective solutions for IT project management, software development, and implemented network operations are increasingly important. Oxford Software Services encompasses a full life-cycle methodology approach that includes comprehensive planning, execution, and operational maintenance of IT-related projects. Oxford’s approach to Software Services leverages two of our core company capabilities: Project Management and Software Development.
Project Management: Project Management services and methodologies are based on the Project Management Body of Knowledge (PMBoK), an approach widely accepted and utilized by Federal Agencies.
Software Development: Software services provided by Oxford leverage the best practice involved with agile Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) approach, aligned with federal agency requirements. Oxford goes beyond established methodologies and takes into account your organization’s structure, enterprise frameworks, capabilities, and culture when implementing strategic IT initiatives and providing software development services support.
What We Do…
- Software Planning, Design, Development and Testing
- Software Implementation, Operations, and Maintenance
- SDLC Development and Manual Maintenance
- Independent Verification and Validation Assessments
- Project Management Office Services (PMBoK Based)
- IT Acquisition Services
- Initiate, Plan, Execute, Monitor & Control, and Close IT Project Support
- IT Risk Management Services
- PMO Process Framework Design and Implementation
- PMO Operations and Maintenance (O&M)