Oxford Teams win key Government wide Acquisition Contract (GWAC) – Vets 2
North Beach, Maryland, February 23, 2018 – As a subcontractor on multiple winning teams, Oxford Government Consulting announced today that our teams have been selected by the General Services Administration (GSA) Office of Federal Acquisition Service (FAS) – Veterans Technology Services (VETS) 2 Government-Wide Acquisition Contract (GWAC) to provide customized Information Technology (IT) services and IT services-based solutions. This is a $5 Billion, 5-year base and 5-year option Multiple Award Contract for Service Disabled Veteran Owned Small Businesses. The scope is focused on providing IT services worldwide for all federal agencies. IT task order solutions to be provided include: Data Management, Information and Communications Technology, IT Operations and Maintenance, IT Security, Software Development, Systems Design, and New/Emerging Technologies. The principal nature of any resulting task order procurement will be for IT services; however ancillary support may be included when it is integral to and necessary for the IT services-based effort. VETS 2 GWAC features include:
- Best-in-Class designation – The VETS 2 GWAC has been designated as a Best-in-Class contract vehicle.
- Comprehensive Scope – The contract scope is designed to meet a variety of diverse agency IT requirements, including new and emerging technologies.
- Multiple Contract Types – VETS 2 allows Fixed Price, Cost Reimbursement, Time and Materials, and Labor Hour orders.
- Enables Long-Term Planning – VETS 2 has a five-year base period and one five-year option period.
- Robust Contractor Pool – Provides access to customized IT solutions from a qualified pool of SDVOSBs.
- Socioeconomic Impact – Enables GSA to continue its support of the SDVOSB Procurement Program, while helping federal agencies achieve their socioeconomic goals and objectives.
If you would like more information about this topic, please contact Leanne Helfrich at (240) 392-4192 or email at email@example.com.